my aspirations for 2019 and how to achieve them (6/1/2019)



my aspirations for 2019 and how to achieve them


      I'm form 5 now, I can't deny the fact that time flies so fast and this year is the year where I think I'm going to stress so much since it's SPM year. Well SPM, it's scary but when you realise that you're going to get over it soon, you won't be too stressed out (I guess).

     My first aspiration will be getting good results for SPM. I can say that this is what most students want for SPM because if we succeed and that'll be a big achievement. The main reason I want to get good results is actually to make my parents proud.  Maybe it's too early to say so but that's the motivation for me study. To be honest, if I were to study for myself it won't last long so fortunately I have motivation like this.

     Secondly, I have to stop procrastinating this year. I have to learn to have better time management because I had been procrastinating the past 4 years. It's so crazy because of how time flies. When I first stepped into senior year which was my form 4 year, I promised myself to focus only on studies but now I can say I totally wasted that year, I don't know what had I been doing in 2018. I regretted so much and I don't want that to happen anymore so this year is going to be the best year.

     I guess that's all, I don't have many aspirations so I hope God can hear me. Thank you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A momentous moment in the history of Malaysia

While preparing, presenting and after presenting my group sketch

Hari raya celebration in school