free topic (27/1/2019)



Free topic (my school club - CF )


     I took some time to think of what can I say in this blog and my decision is to talk about my CF club. I joined CF when I was form 3 because I didn't know what was CF about when I was in lower forms. Before I start I just want to say I don't regret joining CF at all. Well, for me CF is my source of happiness in school. Whenever I had a bad day and then I went back to CF, I felt so much better. When I am in cf, I feel that all of us have something in common.

     I'm a committee in CF and I've learnt so much throughout the years. This is my second year and last year being a committee and I'm glad that I get to contribute in CF.  As committee or a member in CF, sometimes we are so worried because the number of people joining CF is getting lesser each year. One thing I'm grateful is that our seniors still come back to help out or to give us advices for the hardships we might face. 

     I hope CF can grow even better every year and more people will join. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A momentous moment in the history of Malaysia

While preparing, presenting and after presenting my group sketch

Hari raya celebration in school