Discuss the plurality of Malaysia society and its effects on you (2/3/2019)



  Discuss the plurality of Malaysia society and its effects on you   

   
     Malaysia is made up of people with different race, culture, religion and so on. Malays, Chinese, Indians are the main group of people who make up most of Malaysia's population. Even though people in Malaysia are different because of their culture or religion, all of us still live together as Malaysians.

     One of the main reasons I love Malaysia is that there are different types of celebration in our country. For example, Chinese New Year, Hari Aidilfitri, Deepavali, Christmas and so on. Because of these celebrations, we have activities like open house. It's when someone invites people to come over his house to celebrate certain celebration. I had been invited to my Indian friend's house for Deepavali and it was a fun experience. During Chinese New Year, one of the activities I love the most is when I go to my friends' house to gamble and to talk. It's always fun to celebrate Chinese new year together.

     I'm very grateful to be born in Malaysia and be part of it because Malaysia has been a good country. I really enjoy seeing how all of us with different race can live together in the same country without having arguments. I hope Malaysia can always be in peace and people will love each other.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A momentous moment in the history of Malaysia

While preparing, presenting and after presenting my group sketch

Hari raya celebration in school