what actually transpired during the holidays?
Well it was super fast and I really hope it could be longer but the truth hurts. I can proudly say that I finished up all my homework. Some plans that I decided before the holiday were done, some not. Which was not done? the studying part. I went out with my school friends as I've already mentioned in my previous posts, we're close friends but we are not in the same class. This fact has no power to separate all of us. Going out with them always makes my day a lot better because we are crazy teenagers being crazy in the mall. The best part was that we did not care about what others think of us when we were having fun together as a family.
On the second last day of my one week holiday, my family and I went to Genting highland. It has always been my favourite place in Malaysia except my home. It was freezing cold. Many people say Genting highland isn't cold compared to last time but it's completely not true! The coldness is making me not willing to take my hands off the pockets of my hoodie. We had a great time there spending the night in Coffee Bean talking about everything.
Another day, I met up with my primary school friends. It was one of the best days in my life. We barely see each other because both of them live in Kepong which is quite far away from Petaling Jaya. We talked about what happened in our schools and the interesting things that happened in our lives. I'm truly grateful that we are still this close that we will not feel awkward even meeting after such a long time.
On the second last day of my one week holiday, my family and I went to Genting highland. It has always been my favourite place in Malaysia except my home. It was freezing cold. Many people say Genting highland isn't cold compared to last time but it's completely not true! The coldness is making me not willing to take my hands off the pockets of my hoodie. We had a great time there spending the night in Coffee Bean talking about everything.
Comments
Post a Comment