Free topic - Saving money
This is the topic which I want to talk about. It might be boring but it's significant. Humans like spending money on things they like, there's no doubt for it because I am one of them too. I believe people enjoy doing things that make them happy including spending the money as the saying goes: money can buy happiness. Well, sometimes I agree with this statement sometimes I don't, people would still feel empty even after they've achieved successful life. Back to the topic, saving money is important. Why? Reason is simple: It acts as the back up. We may have emergencies in our life sometimes out of a sudden without expectation, which require money. Saving money isn't just for the emergencies, it is also for a better future. As a teenager, I think it's important for us to save money for our education in the future. This will definitely help to lessen the burdens of parents.
Comments
Post a Comment