Free topic - resting
Well, since it's a free topic I would like to talk about something I like, I will talk about resting. I'm sure most people like resting, and some people like resting but they think they aren't allowed to rest due to work they are given. Nowadays, everyone has their own responsibilities, and we all know they we can't escape from them. We are always told to face our obstacles bravely, but how many would actually do so when they feel tired? Some people will keep working without resting as they think this would bring them to success. Well, it's not completely wrong because through our hard work we can succeed, but resting is part of the journey too. When someone feel exhausted by the works they are given, or even by the difficulties they face, they would lose all the motivation to move on. As a result, they will be upset, down and even filled with negative thoughts.
As a person loses all his positivity, he finds no point to continue the journey, or life. People who do not rest usually are those type of people who think life is just about working, and suffering. This type of people would choose to end their life when they do not achieve what they expect to get as their expectations are too high. When we face problems, things we have to deal with, we might take a step back, do what we like such as sleeping, travelling, jogging, whatever that can make us to feel relaxed. These activities seem small, but they help a lot. For me, when I feel tired about something, or when I'm afraid of things that are ahead of me, I would either sleep or listen to songs I enjoy listening instead of telling people because I think even if I say it out, the problems are still here. This is resting too.
In conclusion, resting is important. But don't rest too much, you will become lazy.
Comments
Post a Comment