My most memorable sports day

     This year, 2018, my school held our sports day in Stadium Negara which is really a big and majestic place for students to be at. In fact, our sports day was supposed to be held at this place last year, but we ended up having sports day in SMK Sri Permata due to some reasons. It was really good to have this privilege to go Stadium Negara with school.

      Early in the morning at 7am, I went to family mart which is in SS2 to meet up my friends as we thought it would be more fun to go Stadium together. We bought some food and drinks and grabbed them into the car. We had fun talking and eating along the journey. We were super excited to see all the competitions such as running, cheerleading, marching and so on. Actually, the main reason I went to this sports day was because one of my best friends participated in the running competition. Her name is Win Nie, she runs fast and I like her.

     Soon, we arrived. There wasn't that many people when we reached as it was quite early. We walked around the place and saw quite a number of booths selling food and drinks. After 2 hours (yes we waited for very long), students who came by bus arrived. We didn't know why did they reach so late, maybe it was because of some bus issue. When the seats were starting to get packed, sports day had officially started. As the event started off late, the teachers had decided to put the running competition first. Soon, my friend was on the track, I was not embarrassed to cheer until my voice had cracked. Expectedly, she ran well and we were proud of her. After that, we went to the food booths to get some food because we were hungry.

     Lastly, the sports day had ended. All of my friends and I were quite upset that it ended that fast. I hope we will have the chance to go Stadium again for our sports day.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A momentous moment in the history of Malaysia

While preparing, presenting and after presenting my group sketch

Hari raya celebration in school