My first school holiday

     My favourite topic, holiday. After some scary exam, it was our time to relax in holidays. In the holiday, all I can say is that one week is definitely not enough. I could do a lot more things that I like if my holiday was extended.

     Even though my holiday was quite boring because most of time I only watched Hong Kong or Korean dramas but I really enjoyed doing it as I didn't really have time to do things I like doing during school days. Actually I wasn't that 'lifeless', I met up with my primary school friends who live in Kepong and study in Kepong as well. It's sad to remember that I can only meet them during school holidays because they are quite far away. We went to our favourite restaurant and watched a movie together. I had a great time with them and I was really sad to leave because I know I can meet them again only in the next holiday.

     Besides watching drama and going out with my friends, I also went out having tea time with my mother. My mom tells me a lot of interesting things and I like listening to them. I look forward to that 2 weeks long school holiday in June.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A momentous moment in the history of Malaysia

While preparing, presenting and after presenting my group sketch

Hari raya celebration in school