Kem membaca

     My school had Kem membaca and some activities were carried out during this Kem Membaca. On Tuesday of the week of Kem membaca, we had crossword puzzles. We had to try our best to finish this task in very short time because there will only be 3 winners. Obviously, I did not manage to finish as fast as my friend. One of the three winners finish doing in only 4 minutes and I was shook to see that as I only found less than 7 words in that paper. It was fun because all of us were doing it so seriously and hoping that we could win.

     On Wednesday, we had a quiz. We spilt ourselves into two groups and teacher started giving out the quiz paper. Each group had one paper with 40 questions (if I'm not mistaken). Two groups, A and B. Group A had to ask group B questions whereas group B had to do the same. I couldn't answer most of the questions because I don't really check news or history (but I'll do it in the future), but I had fun watching both groups competing each other. In the end, my group won and I was happy even though I didn't really help. It was fun and my classmates are funny.

     On Thursday of the week, my class was asked to present about a story in various classes. At first it was really scary to talk about a story that I've read in front of a strange class but I'm glad that I got form 1 classes so it wasn't that scary because they are very cute. I was grateful that they actually listened to my story and even responded whenever I asked some questions. After entering the first class, I was quite confident going in other classes.

     Lastly, Kem membaca ended well.
   

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A momentous moment in the history of Malaysia

While preparing, presenting and after presenting my group sketch

Hari raya celebration in school